At Reyes Beer Division (RBD), it is one of our company’s missions to play an active role in the communities in which we operate. We support a diverse group of organizations to help improve the quality of life where we do business, including humanitarian, health, environmental, cultural and educational initiatives in our communities.
We will only consider participating in corporate giving programs with organizations that maintain an IRS 501(c)(3) designation, are located within our territories and support our company’s philanthropic and cultural focuses.
Donation requests must meet the following criteria:
- Business or organization must maintain an IRS 501(c)(3) designation
- Business or organization must operate within our territories
- Business or organization must support our company’s philanthropic and cultural focuses, including but not limited to:
- Propelling the advancement and professional development of employees
- Supporting economic development for disadvantaged communities
- Leading with a responsible and sustainable mindset
Request for donations must be submitted within at least 60 – 90 days in advance. Any requests that fall outside of the above requirements will be declined.
We cannot support the following:
- Political candidates or causes
- Religious figures or causes
- Any children or school-related events or activities (e.g., Little League, PTAs, PTOs, etc.)
- Any college events or fundraisers
- Athletic teams, clubs or events at any level
- Fundraisers or golf tournaments
- Individual or private causes
- Entertainment or commercial sponsorships
- Crowdfunding sites (e.g., GoFundMe)
If your request meets the above guidelines, please continue to the application below.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us.